- Customers are requested to provide an accurate, complete and valid address and pin code at the time of creating an account to avoid any delays, as we would not be liable if any incorrect address is provided and no refunds may be claimed by the buyer for any delivery of the products, which was caused due to reasons beyond our control.
- Please note that the billing Address refers to the address where a customer receives credit card bills and shipping address refers to the address where the order has to be delivered. You cannot change the shipping address once the order is placed.
- Once the order is placed, you can track the order status on our website, and in case of any queries relating to the order, our customer care service is available on all the weekdays between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm IST. Or you can email your query to email@example.com After the product is dispatched by us, you will receive the tracking code, with which you track the status of your purchased product.
- For international customers, the VAT/Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- We disclaim our liability in case of any delay in the delivery due to unforeseen events or wrong delivery address provided by the buyers.
- Custom charges might be applicable in case of delivery outside India.
- Customers will be liable to customs charges in such cases.
To return your product you should mail the product to the registered address.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over Rs. 3500, you should consider using track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- All import tax and duty charges are borne by the clients during International Shipping.
- It may take up to 7-12 days for delivery within India and 7-14 days for International Shipping.
- You can cancel your order or a part of your order online within 24 hours of placing the order on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of order will not be accepted if the time frame given has expired. If the package has not been dispatched for delivery yet, we can accommodate your request for cancellation of the order.
- Please note, you cannot cancel products you’ve bought during a sale.
- Once you’ve canceled an order, your refund will be credited to your card, bank account or wallet once we’ve finished processing the cancellation.